1. What’s your favorite Dr. Seuss book? I don't remember what it was called, but it was about this pair of pants that chased a guy through an apple orchard, you think they are mean, but no....just lonely. This predates that Sisterhood of the Traveling pants thing by like 40 years or more.
2. If you could live in any home on a television series, what would it be? I liked that big Victorian House that Webster lived in after he burned down their apartment building, or any of the homes featured on the show America's Castles
3. What’s the longest you’ve gone without sleep? almost 4 days, by then end it was hallucination city.
4. What’s your favorite Barry Manilow song? Mandy, all the way
5. Who’s your favorite Muppet? Oscar of course and who doesn't love Cookie Monster, though I like it when he is eating cookies all the time, now he's "A Sometimes Food Monster"
6. What’s the habit you’re proudest of breaking? Cigarettes it's been years and I am still proud, that being said I still miss it though, I won't lie.
7. What’s your favorite Web site? Etsy, specifically my shop http://stilettoheights.etsy.com I would also die without Perez Hilton and Post Secret, as well as the too many blogs I read (you know who you are)
8. What’s your favorite school supply? yes, um all of them except math paper...hated the texture.
9. Who’s your favorite TV attorney? I would say the womanizer from Night Court
10. What was your most recent trip of more than 50 miles? Pittsburgh, but that was ages ago...we don;t need to leave the city that much.
11. What’s the best bargain you’ve ever found at a garage sale or thrift store? for .50 I bought a She Ra Swan still in the box, I sold it on Ebay for $40
12. Where were you on September 11, 2001? contemplating calling in sick from work to go shopping with a friend, also complaining that I did not want to go to play rehearsal that night, I had the today show on, the rest everyone knows.
13. What’s your favorite tree? Weeping Willow (I know, it makes me sound so EMO)
14. What’s the most interesting biography you’ve read? I loved Zelda about F. Scott's wife, it was brilliant and sad.
15. What do you order when you eat Chinese food? Veggie Fried Rice
16. What’s the best costume you’ve ever worn? I was a dead Prom Queen once, that was cool, but my fave costumes are the ones I got to wear when I was in A Christmas Carol, there was one year I wore a deep red cloak....it was stunning.
17. What’s your least favorite word? cancer
18. If you had to be named after one of the 50 states, which would it be? um.....Arizona is nice, but I think I would be more aptly named after a southern state, an Alabama or a Georgia are more fitting to my personality.
19. Who’s your favorite Care Bear? no, no care bears....maybe grouchy bear? But I think that was a smurf or a dwarf.
20. Describe something that’s happened to you for which you have no explanation. stark fear of driving
21.If you could travel anywhere in Africa, where would it be? northern Africa to Marrakesh.
22. What did you have for lunch yesterday? pasta and a grilled cheese
23. Where do you go for advice? medical advice.....Web MD, mean cheese advice, friends and autism sites on the web, other than that my bubs, and my friends (again, you know who you are)
24. Which do you use more often, the dictionary or the thesaurus? thesaurus, I am a word whore...
25. Have you ever been snorkeling? Scuba diving? yes, I saw 1 barracuda and 1 shark and I was out of the water so fast!!!
26. Have you ever been stung by a bee? no, but I am petrified after seeing Maculy Culkin get killed by bees in My Girl
27. What’s the sickest you’ve ever been? 6 days in the hospital in 2001, my lungs shut down, so did the rest of me.
28. What’s your favorite form of exercise? sexy parties, also...bellydancing though I have not done it in years, shopping, stationary bike, and I think I would love ballroom dancing
29. What’s your favorite Cyndi Lauper song? Time after Time
30. What did you do for your 13th birthday? um, no clue
31. Are you afaid of heights? Sure, but FYI survey, it’s spelled “afraid”.
32. Have you ever taken dance lessons? Yes, and I plan on taking more sometime too
33. What’s your favorite newspaper? NY Time, or the Other Paper
34. What’s your favorite Broadway musical? Les Miserables, usually I hate musicals
35. What’s the most memorable class you’ve ever taken? my voice and diction class, really hard, drill Sargent instructor who made us all cry on a weekly basis.
36. What’s your favorite knock-knock joke? I don't know any
37. What’s your favorite commercial? there is one right now with a mean dad and a cell phone, I guess I will go with that one.
38. If you could go to Disney World with any celebrity alive today, who would it be? I would prefer not to go to Disney World, but right now I would pick Joaquin Phoenix, as he is my pretend BF, it would be rude to not pick him
39. Do you prefer baths or showers? Showers, baths=butt soup
40. Does your chewing gum lose its flavor on the bedpost overnight? what are you implying, my "chewing gum" is none of yours bees wax.
41. What’s your favorite breakfast food? does cake count as breakfast?
42. Who’s your favorite game show host? Joey Fatone, though I don;t watch that show, I am faithful to anything anyone from N'Sync does with their life.
43. If you could have a super power, what would it be? healing
44. Do you like guacamole? yup (you can just call me fatty mcfatfat)
45. Have you ever been in a food fight? no
46. Name five songs to which you know all the lyrics. O Holy Night, Silent Night, God Rest Ye Merry Gentleman, Little Drummer Boy (oh snap....I did all holiday songs for you)
47. What’s your favorite infomercial? I loved this one about learning to "breath yourself thin" it came out ages ago and I fell for it, then it gave me an asthma attack.
48. What’s the longest you’ve ever waited in line? I don't wait in line, I find if you just march right to the front most people think you are important ad let you in.
49. What’s on the cover of your address book or day planner? address book, Superman.
50. Have you ever taken a picture in one of those little booths? hell yes, I am obsessed with myself, what do you think.
Labels: NaBloPoMo, survey, time waster, weekend