1) Do you think you’re a serious person?
yes, like a heart attack
2) Have you kissed somebody in the last 5 weeks?
duh...of course I have
3) Who was the last persons house you went to besides your own?
not sure (that's sad) in my defense I havce horrible animal allergies and cannot go to many people's homes
4) Miss someone?
5) Whats on your mind?
work to do, doctor to find, 5 more miles on the bike to ride later
6) Next vacation?
hopefully Paris next year.
7) Do you like someone right now?
8 ) Listening to music?
9) What are you doing tomorrow?
etsy, packaging orders, riding the bike, walking the dog, eating ice cream, fighting the 90 degree heat
10) Favorite movie?
Picnic at Hanging Rock
From my childhood? Eddie and the Cruisers or Romeo and Juliet
For crying? The Notebook....I cry so much during this I almost throw up. I love it.
12) Favorite color?
red, black, and purple...but not together, I'm not a member of the Red Hat Society.
13) What did you do last night?
watched part of So You Think You Can Dance...drank a little tequilla
15) Have you ever bought anything from a sex shop?
in case my mom ever sees this, I will say no comment
16) What’s the color of you’re shirt you are wearing?
17) What did you do Sunday?
Sex and The City!!!! Nothing else matters
18 ) Do you have any bruises?
yup, on my arm from where the mean cheese pinched me and giggled....I did not giggle, I screamed "ow"
19) What were you doing at noon yesterday?
taking my birth control pill or as I call it "No Republican Babies" you know, just in case my bubs has Republican DNA
20) How long does it take you to get ready?
like an hour, but I am leisurely
21) Have you been outside today?
22) The last text you received on your cell was from?
what is this text you speak of??? I actually don't have a cell phone
23) What did it say?
24) Last movie you watched?
Flashdance (at home) Indiana Jones (theater)
25) Who do you miss?
mommy, and daddy
26) Are you wearing any jewelry?
wedding band and engagement ring
27) Last person you hugged?
my bubs, and before that Scribble, and yes, I consider him a person
28 ) The last place you went to?
29) Who/What made you upset today?
my skin being all splotchy and itchy made me upset...I hate the heat
30) Do you sing in the shower?
yes, in my shower I am a Broadway Baby
32) Have you ever been in love?
33) Favorite band?
E Street Band, or the Tennessee Two
Right now? Flogging Molly (but not the current CD which sucks)
I can listen to all of the time? Damien Rice, Johnny Cash
34) If you could fix things with anyone who would it be and why?
hello can of worms, would you like to be opened??? No, not today.
35) Last book you read?
Amsterdam- James McEwan
36) Do you go to school?
School of Hard Knocks
37) What color are your bedroom walls?
cream with chocolate trip. I rent, so they will stay this way
38 ) What should you be doing right now?
making stuff and or selling or packaging stuff.
39) Do you get along with your parents?
most of the time my mommy and I get a long, but we drive each other crazy
40) Whats the car of your dreams?
one that's driven by someone else.
41) Ever wanted to be a teacher?
42) Ever been stuck in an elevator?
43) What do your friends call you?
44) First thing you notice in the opposite sex?
Whether they are fat or not, then clothes
45) Favorite physical feature on yourself?
my eyes, or my boobs
46) Has anyone ever told you they like you more than a friend?
yeah I think my husband may have said something like that in our wedding vows
47) What did you last eat?
grilled cheese and spagetti o's (yes, I am an 8 yeal old)
48 ) What are you looking forward to?
walking the dog
49) Happy Now?
Labels: survey says