ok so it's wednesday so I should be writing to a celeb but I am not feeling like I have anything to say to any celebrities right now, so in lieu of that...it's random survey time.
(which I stole from Tara)
1. Are you taller than your best friend?
I don’t think so.
2. Do you have a favorite type of pen?
ones that do not run out of ink when I am trying to use them
3. Look at your planner for March 8th, what are you doing?
no planner...I have a calendar, why...are you asking me out for March 8th? If you are I should tell you now, I am engaged.
4. What color are your toenails usually?
toe nail color
5. What was the last thing you highlighted?
6. What color are the curtains in your bedroom?
they are Batman curtains....yes, I am a 12 year old boy :)
7. What color are the seats in your vehicle?
in our van they are grey
8. Have you ever had a black and white cat?
yes, her name was snowhite and I had her when I was very little before the allergies got too bad.
9. What is the last thing you put a stamp on?
10. Do you know anyone who lives in Wyoming?
I don't think so
11. Why did you withdraw cash from the ATM the last time?
13. Can you spell well?
I can spell okay, but I cannot type very well at all....so most spelling mistakes are typos
14. Do you like Cinnamon toothpaste?
15. What kind of car were you driving 2 years ago?
16. Pick one: Miami Hurricanes or Florida Gators:
um, I think this is sports, but I will say gators because I like wild beasts
17. Last time you went to Six Flags?
2002 or 3
18. Do you have any wallpaper in your house?
19. Closest thing to you that is yellow?
post it note stuck to my monitor
20. Last person you gave a business card?
I ran out of business cards months ago...at a show
21. Who is the last person you wrote a check to?
22. Closest framed picture to you?
miniature custom aceos by Gillian Smith
23. Last time you had someone cook for you?
25. How many emails do you get in your inbox daily (excluding spam)?
average between 100-200 a day, sometimes a little more or less
26. Last time you received flowers?
my birthday (in august) from my friend Diana
28. Do you play air guitar?
29. Has anyone ever proposed to you?
30. Do you take anything in your coffee?
milk and sugar or sugar substitute
31. Do you own any Willow Tree figurines?
I don't know what those are but I do like Willow Trees, and Willow from Buffy if that helps
32. What is/was your high school’s mascot?
a Blue Knight (lame, I know)
33. Last person you spoke to from high school?
weird aaron (phone), or my bubs I knew him in highschool but he was older than me, or Ben (via email)
34. Last time you used hand sanitizer?
if I am at a comic convention I use it all the time, but here I do not
35. Would you like to learn to play the drums?
36. What color are the blinds in your living room?
beige with a little dust
38. Last thing you read in the newspaper?
about a friend who is a special effects artist and the movie he is working on. I rarely read the real paper, this was the artsy paper here, and it was a while ago
39. What was the last pageant you attended?
um....none, though I will cop to watching the Miss Universe Pageant and the Miss Teen USA Pageant.
40. What is the last place you bought pizza from?
41. Have you ever worn a crown?
do tiaras count?? because yes, yes I have
42. What is the last thing you stapled?
when I made mirror and matchbook packs for my shop before Christmas
43. Did you ever drink clear Pepsi?
44. Are you ticklish?
45. Last time you saw fireworks?
last 4th of July, I could see them when we were driving home
46. Last time you had a Krispy Kreme doughnut?
47. Last person that im’d you, and you actually responded?
I don’t IM.
49. Do you have a black dog?
Is this a racist question....what difference should it make? lol, actually yes Mr Scribble is black
51. Are you an aunt or uncle?
not by blood
52. Who has the prettiest eyes that you know of?
53. Last time you saw a semi truck?
The other day.
54. What is the last song you belted out in the car?
Jackson, by Johnny and June Cash
55. Do you have a little black dress?
yes, a have dresses and they are black, no I do not have a little black dress in the Audrey Hepburn sense of the word.