Things that happened yesterday in list form
- woke up and had cake (yes, I know you all know this), noticed my bubs had gotten me a new/old Nancy Drew mystery about a stage coach
- did the whole bloggy computer thing, while consuming the "nectar of the gods", by nectar of the gods I mean...Frappio, at the moment it rules my whole existence
- sat on my porch for a few minutes where I saw a sleek white, beautiful little creature, at first I thought it was a bunny, but no....it was an albino squirrel, I hope I see it again today
- painted things and packaged things
- cried when I read the outpouring of birthday wishes on my blog
- cried when I read my friend Aaron's blog and his lil' birthday tribute
- watched a HUGE scary ass lighting storm, part of the sky was green, the other part was black.
- got a special delivery of a dozen roses sent to me from my friend (and self proclaimed "biggest fan" Diana
- ate more cake, after eating pizza and french fries (it's my birthday damn it, calories don;t count on your birthday
- talked to my mom on the phone, who though did not send me a birthday gift swears she is putting something in the mail for me....some sort of miracle dead sea salt face stuff that will help me be beautiful....she swears this to be true, the sending and the beautiful part, and like always, I believe her...
so that was my day, in a boring un birthday celebratory nutshell....now as I type this the air is cool and the skies are dark, it looks like night but it is 8:00am, and I want to go back to sleep, but the Frappio has my heart and head going, so instead of sleep, I type, and then I will paint and I will not emerge from my studio until I am done.
you see I'm swimming with ideas, my bubs gave me some bulletin boards and I have one hanging between my art tables and I am using one as my inspiration board....and you see, it's working, I am inspired and have sketched out another very large painting.
now, first I must finish the things I started yesterday, which incluse a couple small pieces and some ornaments.
Photos today are of one of the ornaments in my shop as well as a new small collage, oh and I did post the large 18x24 piece as well....
one last thing before I go.....I promised you faithful ones that I had something special up my sleeve for this weeks celeb letters, I am giving you all a heads up as this letter will be themed.
you see (sorry boys) Michelle sent me a wonderful link a while back to find out who your "Celebrity Boob Twin" is.....well, here's the challenge, find your boob twin and write to her.
Boy readers, you can make one up or just revel in the boob inspiration, your choice.