Stiletto Heights

I am Jennifer Gordon- a mixed media collage artist and comic writer living in Columbus OH, with my fiance and love- Keith. I specialize in paintings, ACEOS, journals, art boxes and more. I am always available for commissions! Visit my etsy shop at:

Saturday, August 09, 2008

Saturday Night Special Sale!

Saturday Night Specials!

Sale tonight is BUY ONE GET ONE FREE on all Reproduction Prints!

(just write which free one you would like in the message to seller)

Everything Else, 20% off!!

original art, coffee table books, postcards, blank note card sets, reproduction prints, pocket mirrors, button sets and more!




Blogger ac said...

You've been tagged with the Brillante Award, because I love your blog and art...check it out here

9:55 PM  
Blogger ching said...

hi Jeniffer, thanks for writing about SNS, it is my first time joining SNS. How was the response you got?

for me.. hahah zero.. :)

8:48 AM  
Blogger alexgirl said...

Hey! Have you abandoned your blog, too? It seems to be going around...
Hope you're doing well and selling lots of goodies online!

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home